Monday, February 21, 2011

Some Unfinished Business


Good afternoon, lovelies! 
It's been a while. There were some unforeseen commitments (overload of work) that I simply had to attend to, as much as I'd rather be with you all. After all, you > work. 
Anyways, this room found its way to me just as I was in the midst of perusing through one of the blogs I adore: Coco and Kelley, and I fell in love. The wall is mesmerizing. Such softness in its distressed style. What a glorious impact it has on the room too. I actually think it sets the entire tone for the room in a really subtle, but of course striking way. And is that an inspiration board I see...? I am in love with inspiration boards lately. My bedroom requires one immediately!

*m

PS. You have no idea how excited I am to have found this. It's going to be a serious difficulty to pull myself away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment