Friday, February 11, 2011

Kings & Queens Make Everything Better


This perfectly exemplifies how a room really only needs a few key pieces to make a lasting impression. Without the grandiose yet rugged painting, the truly archaic chandelier, and just damn sleek chair, this room would be frighteningly bare. But with it? Absolutely fit for a queen without being too stuffy. Of course, some royalty infused into any room will look enticing. Any accent involving a crown, there is a very good chance I'll be in love with. My mum has always instilled in me a love for crowns, so now it not only looks whimsical and adds that much needed hint of glamour to every room, but reminds me of my family too. (heartwarming moment.) On a side note, I'm not exactly a fan of the carpet. I tend to think a warm, wooden floor would capture the light and open up the room more. Nevertheless, not up to me, it's whatever makes the dweller happy!

*m

{the inside stoop}

No comments:

Post a Comment