Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Delicacies

This'll be short and sweet collection of photos... because of the math textbook taunting me on my desk, waiting for me to study, because that is what my life consists of lately. Studying. I'd much rather be with all of you guys, but duty calls. Save me anytime!


I feel as if I could just slip into this dress and all worries would slip away with it. So pure.








I've actually come across this photo so many times and have always forgotten to save it. That single modern chair leaves such an impact on the whole room, but without taking away from the ruggedly romantic, even sad in a sense, atmosphere. So perfect.

:)

And by delicacies I don't mean a scrumptious form of exotic food, (not that I wouldn't be down for some exotic food right about now, I am so damn bored with what I eat), but just a collection of photos that have a certain "delicate" air about them. When I was scrolling through, that one word kept popping into my mind, so I couldn't help but pull them all together.

Happy thursday night everyone... (one sleep till Friday!)
*m

No comments:

Post a Comment