Sunday, January 23, 2011

I Can't Hold It In Any Longer



Over time, whilst dreamily looking through a collection of my favorite blogs, I've fell in love with oh so many things and, so that I can fall in love all over again when need be, I save them to certain files categorizing them all under design, etc, and yummy. Of course, those lines can be blurred sometimes. I simply can't hold them in any longer, though, and must show you my favorites unless I would feel as if I'm greedily hiding something all to myself while writing anything at all here! So without further adieu, I present to you a collection of photos that bring me happiness every time I see them. I'll show them to you under each label.

Please keep in mind, that I haven't been able to trace back many to their original owners and none of these photos, I repeat, none, are mine. For example, the one above, which I love with all my heart. It's adorable. The talented photographers and/or publishers are a mystery to me as of now, although I will share with you the blogs that continue to bring me happiness and inspiration along the new sidebar! I hope you love them as much as I do. :) You'll probably see most of the pictures in these wonderful sites anyways!

*m

No comments:

Post a Comment